Monday, January 17, 2011

new year, new website, new special, same sacred space

Hello my lovely goddess friends~

I hope all of your new year's are starting beautifully. Thank you all so much for the love and support you showed me last year as I was completing my Shamanic apprenticeship.

I am excited with the possibilties this year is bringing and I am also thrilled to introduce my new website that focuses specifically on the shamanic, yogic and female practices I am so passionate about. Thanks for checking it out and if you are so inclined, share it with other like-minded friends. 

For 2011, I would like to offer 50% off any of my pratices for referring another woman.

I have listed the shamanic tools I work with as well as posting the gatherings, workshops and other fun stuff I am doing. I also have a new blog and of course, my Yoga Blend schedule is listed.


Please email me with any questions, concerns or if you want to schedule a session of any kind.

Again, thank you for being some of the beautiful lights in my life and I hope to share sacred space with you very soon!

Namaste~

Bekah
bekah@sacredwayyoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment